Our Team » Sara Rajo-Miller
Sara works closely with clients to design and implement customized financial plans based on their unique needs. Sara has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s top 200 women advisors, America’s top next-gen advisors and by Investopedia as one of the top 100 financial advisors in the country.
Prior to joining Miracle Mile Advisors over 8 years ago, Sara worked as an analyst at a global talent agency in the business affairs and client services division.
Sara received her bachelor’s degree from the University of California Los Angeles. She holds the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65 securities license. In Los Angeles, Sara sits on the board of The Professionals Club and is a mentor in Defy Ventures.
3 Fun Facts:
- Her first language was Spanish
- Has lived in 5 different countries
- Spends most of her mornings refining her boxing skills
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2021
- America’s Top Women Advisors, 2020
- America’s Next Gen Advisors, 2020
- Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors, 2019 + 2018 + 2017
- Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors, 2019
- Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors, 2020 + 2019 + 2018 + 2017
- Investopedia Top 100 Financial Advisors, 2019