Open Position: Marketing Associate
We are currently looking for financial advisors who want to join us in building something significant. Our offices are headquartered in West Los Angeles but we are also looking for candidates in multiple expansion markets with the right fit.
A Unique Opportunity at Miracle Mile Advisors – a fun, fast growing, investment firm with an award-winning culture
Miracle Mile Advisors is an independent, nationally ranked investment advisory firm based in West Los Angeles. We specialize in providing sophisticated financial planning and investment advice to high net worth families and love what we do. Miracle Mile has received numerous awards and been regularly featured in Forbes, Barron’s, CNBC etc. As the firm rapidly expands, we have some amazing career opportunities for self-motivated, team-oriented professionals. We were named Best Places to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Investment News, and Inc. for a reason!
We are currently looking for an amazing Marketing Associate to join our dynamic team.
- Drive the dynamic, multi-media marketing strategy and processes for one of LA’s fastest growing firms
- Oversee external Public Relations firm relationship, communicate with reporters and strategic partners to elevate the Miracle Mile brand on a national scale
- Work with internal financial advisors, writers, and management to facilitate the creation and distribution of customized content including blog posts, articles, videos and other marketing pieces
- Manage key communication channels including press releases, social media, advertising, and online prospective client inquiries
- Manage specific marketing projects from inception to roll-out including website upgrades, client proposal decks, key performance indicators across multiple marketing department investments, etc.
- Curate amazing company marketing events for key referral sources to support our financial advisors’ business development efforts
- Constantly innovate the firm’s marketing workflow processes, procedures, and technology to support our incredible growth story
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or branding
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred but not required
- Experience in developing creative content, including writing and formatting of marketing materials
- High levels of organizational and client service communication skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work (and thrive) in an entrepreneurial environment in which every day is different and tasks need to be prioritized and communicated across the team
- Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate that is ambitious, passionate about loving what they do, and wants to be part of a team culture that values everyone’s contribution and doesn’t take itself too seriously
Why Work at Miracle Mile Advisors?
- We are a fast growing, employee owned firm with incredibly talented people, an authentic culture, and a fast-growing business
- Miracle Mile has a proven track record and we are just getting started, this is still the ground floor
- Our world class culture is our top priority, offering perks such as:
- Monthly fitness classes
- Regular internal and networking events
- A fully stocked kitchen
- Nitro cold brew & kombucha on tap
- Standing desks, yoga ball chairs, hover boards etc.!
- We built our firm to put our client’s best interest first and always. Our advisors and professionals are committed to providing thoughtful, independent advice to clients ranging from $1M – $100+M
- In addition to being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, Miracle Mile provides the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) Plan
- Employer health savings account
- Medical & vision insurance
- Continuing education support
- Miracle Mile is passionate about our people. We invest a ton of time, energy and resources in our people and they are genuinely excited to come to work on Monday morning.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please give us a call at (310)246-1243 or complete the form and submit your resume in PDF format below.